arrow_upward
Pc Gaming Budget
Hey guys, so don't really know much about gaming PC's and I would like to know a) how much a build can cost including accessories and also what the average budget is for a build

[+] 4 users Like ejw9wudhdh's post
Honestly feel like $1000 will get you a really strong rig but obviously can build an inferior one for less.

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
$600-$1200 depending on how strong of a rig you want. Honestly it can go up to $2000+. Bitwit on youtube makes good budget build videos

[+] 1 user Likes DummyWizen's post
Geez the numbers you are speaking on is putting dents in pockets ngl

[+] 1 user Likes ItsTop's post
Try a site called pcpartspicker.com.

$500 on up for gaming. Depends on how powerful you want your system to be.

[+] 1 user Likes uu2462's post
$1000+ is a decent budget. Anything less and you'll be struggling with a lot of the newer games nowadays.

i usually aim for 1000 +/- 200$...worked pretty fine for the last 3 builds

My motto for PC is you get what you pay for. You can spend $500 and get a bare minimum rig but it will be BARE MINIMUM. I recommend dropping $1,000 on it. That’s what I did and it got me a very nice machine.

Mine has a 1650 and a 2600X,for 800$ youll go ok

I'd say around $1000 you can build a pretty nice Pc that can handle any current game.

I recommend checking out logicalincrements.com, it gives great, updated advice on PC builds and at varying price ranges and performances

with a $500 you can play online competitive games like dota 2, csgo, valorant. In $1000 build, you can achieve a gaming rig that can play most of triple a games in high quality

[+] 1 user Likes sheeet23's post
@valo649's suggestion of pcpartpicker.com is really good because they have builds there are are titled with a budget in mind and you can always create your own and modify other's lists.

sheesh i got a 300 bux pc shit

I think pointing out what games you're trying to run will help a lot more!

Gpu prices are now extremely high.. even 4xnormal prices. So maybe its better wait few months.

You can get good PC for around $1000. The issue with the current GPU market the prices are really high. I would recommend looking into some pre builds because they can be cheaper right now. When I got mine I went through NZXT BLD and there prices were cheaper than me buying it myself but not sure about their prices now.

800-1000 i would say

Around 1000 is the safe option