arrow_upward
Pc Gaming Budget
Set your self a reasonable budget and then research how to put a PC together

500 should be good enough

it kinda depends, these days GPU cards are hard to come by and if you shop for one on ebay youll pay more than you want to, but you could also go through a site that makes pre builds and has them on stock all the time. BLD, CyberPowerPC are a few good ones. youll pay a little bit more but you can fully customize it and theyll build it and send it to you.
id recommend one of those, but it all depends how much you want to do it yourself or whatever your budget is honestly

Depends on how budget you want it to be. Do you wanna future proof yourself or you just looking for something functional? Id say around $700 is pretty good for most things but $1400 can cover you for years. You could also probably get a decent VR capable rig around that price too. Get a case with room to expand whatever youve got on your PC. A good motherboard and CPU are probably my big focuses. GPUs come out like apple products, theres gonna be a better one next year and everything else will be cheaper. SSDs are also a priority. Should invest in some good storage ones too since some newer games aggressively disagree with multi-drive setups (looking at you games on origin)

GPU market never getting fixed

You probably need a bit over 1000 if you need accessories like monitor + keyboard + mouse. 27"+ should be at least 1440p imo

Depends on your budget but there are some great deals regarding price for performance. AMD has been doing very well as of late. GPUs are super expensive atm but prices are normalizing so just wait.

around $800 to $1000 is good

A grand cant get u a solid pc nowadays, just wait or get a new gen console

i like to use pcpartpicker and their build guides to find parts in my budget. very helpful

i would personally wait for video cars prices to go down before buying

[+] 1 user Likes plups's post