arrow_upward
Persona 6
Anyone looking forward to Persona 6? What are your hopes regarding a new Persona game? I'd personally like more freedom when hanging out with confidants and a bigger, more explorable city. Also i hope they don't change the turn based combat to suit a bigger audience.

I'd honestly like a post-high school setting, and it'd be cool if they didn't include stuff like teacher romance options for the student main character if they (as they probably will,) stick with the high school setting.

I really just hope they keep the turn based combat as well. I mean it's Atlus and turn combat and press turn system is their bread and butter but you never know.

As long as the music slaps, i'll buy

[+] 1 user Likes throwawayasain2019's post
Honestly I probably won't mind the story too much, the gameplay will probably be the same, but maybe if we could have a game that's a little less homophobic in certain areas that'd be nice. The whole Yosuke and Kanji thing and in 5 with the guys in Shinjuku it's all pretty cringey. I'm not saying you have to full blown have dating dudes as an option (although yosuke is best girl) but like just keep it normal