arrow_upward
Phone Gaming=Gaming???
Would you call a mobile "gamer" a real gamer?
I personally think every game played, dont matter where is gaming.

What do you guys think, I heard plenty of different opinions

I would consider it gaming if you're very skilled, otherwise it's just a hobby. You're very limited on a mobile phone and playing like that is very annoying.

If you do like it though and you find yourself comfortable, there's no problem at all.

actually phone game is just not game

Phone gaming is passing the time kind of gaming, like there's nothing better to do. Or it's for parents to keep their kids busy.

Xbox is allowing people to be on mobile and earn credits, so I guess Microsoft is considering it legit gaming. Just seems like a money trap to me.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
The problem stems from people wanting to (for some reason) specifically define what a "gamer" is.

I personally am of the opinion if you play games on whatever device or platform, you're a "gamer".

Though if you play board games or card games and call yourself a "gamer", I don't see anything wrong with it if you feel like labelling yourself as such. Just take note that general usage of "gamer" would typically refer to games played over digital mediums. In a conversation where you tell someone else you're a "gamer", they would most likely assume you mean you play computer/console games, so it would probably be best to clarify that you play card/table-top games etc.

Whether or not the conversation will devolve into a debate about what constitutes a "gamer" however, I can't say!

If you play any games, you can be considered gamer, and gamer does by gaming.

actually phone game is just not game

There are lots of games that ported from other platforms to mobile devices. For me, KoToR I-II and Carmageddon are too uncomfortable to play on your console/pc. When i wanted to play them again i was confused at first but still gave a chance for my smart phone and after playing a couple hours it was really enjoyable!

At the end i think i would call mobile gaming is sometimes more comfy and easier. But this is restricted to few games. Of coursely other platforms have dozens of more games, but come on guys just chill out and play on where you enjoy the most.

"Hardcore" gamers gatekeeping the word gamers not surprised

Well, I think phone gaming is actual gaming when you are playing games that are considered real games. 
so if you games like League of Legends Wild Rift or Pubg Mobile you are gaming but no something like candy crush etc.

As long as you are pasionate about it, why not

Imo if you're playing something that is competitive and/or grindy games, it can be called as gaming on phone. Games like pubgm/codm or things like Albion online/genshin impact could be considered as gaming. But casual games like candy crush/Pou or anything like those, then no

If you have the skills or passion to play doesn't matter what platform you are playing with