arrow_upward
Poor monkeys
So I just found out that monkeys in Florida have a big uh, don't know if I'm allowed to say it, hut lets just say a rampant std outbreak. "Cold sores" if you know what I mean. And it also turns out that it's a more dangerous form of cold sores and if spreads to us it can cause brain damage. Now they're not sure what to do about it. My friends suggested killing them all, but I feel like they don't understand just how bad that will actually end up. I mean I know it's probably not curable but like come on, you can't just mass genocide a bunch of monkeys, even if it is in Florida

Damn that’s so sad actually

This is definitely not what I expected when opening this thread. Shitty buzz for those monkeys. And I hate to say it, but... Only in Florida, right?

didnt know they even had monkeys?!

The animal kingdom has lots of species with stds and other diseases. Hell, even cats have their own version of HIV/AIDS.

But all those monkeys? I guess let Darwin sort them out. If you start open season on these monkeys, SOMEONE will eat them, and that won't end well. Then again, it is Florida.

came here for tiddies. learned about monkey stds.

They getting it. ?

They have monkeys in Florida?

Only in US Sad

Imagine getting an std because of a monkey at a zoo.