arrow_upward
Possible Wrong Link in "Welcome to LeakedBB" Welcoming Message
Greetings to the LeakedBB team. New to the site, so this post may be notifying you of something you're already well aware of, in which case, feel free to disregard.   Big Grin

In the "Welcome to LeakedBB" message I received when I created my account, a link to an explanation of the Contributor System is given. The resulting page was presumably written in 2019 and I believe contains some notable differences from the descriptions given in the 2021 Contributor System thread in the "Getting Started" subforum (which I only happened to stumble across on the sidebar on the Leaked homepage) and the FAQ. 

Here are the discrepancies I found:

1) Buying links - 
2019 Welcome link says buying links will have no effect on your rating, while the 2021 thread and FAQ say a user will see a rating decrease.

2) Creating New Posts - 
2019 Welcome link says rating increase in non-leak subforums and rating decrease in leak forums. 2021 Thread says no effect on rating in any forum. FAQ says rating decrease in leaked forums.

3) Likes On User Posts - 
2019 Welcome Link says ratings increase with "every single like". 2021 Thread says ratings increase with likes from Upgraded Members, Admin, etc. FAQ says the likes = ratings increase system was removed.

To avoid confusion, might it be better to update the link given in the Welcome message so that it directs to the 2021 thread (presuming this is the current system)? This discrepancy may also be solved with the Beginner Tutorial suggested in the thread previous to mine.

Anyway, have a good one! I look forward to seeing everything LeakedBB has to offer.

Thank you for pointing this out. I will get this fixed.

Have 500 Credits to spend!

Thanks
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]