arrow_upward
Posting on 4Chan with VPN
Has anyone had any luck posting on 4Chan with a VPN? Seems they are all blocked or banned. What's your work around Leakedbb Hive!!??

Afiak An Hiro is banning all the VPN nodes that he can. Think the official reason is spam, but it sounds like bullshit to me. I honestly don't know which VPNs still work, but some do, because there's still tons of VPN posting. And I don't know if he's just banning VPN nodes for /pol/ and /b/, or if it's site wide.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I'm pretty sure they are site wide. Couldn't access anything when i last tried

[+] 1 user Likes Günther Testaburger's post
Honestly, don't post anything to 4chan. It's unacceptable to ban VPN IPs especially for a website like 4chan.

dont talk with retards..just lurk man

[+] 3 users Like lolipop7755's post
What you mean...."Lurk" lol

Lurk means to just read the posts but not comment

Why don't you just use a paid VPN? They work better, have more IPs, than free ones.

Quote: Why don't you just use a paid VPN? They work better, have more IPs, than free ones.
Because 4chan has been trying to ban ALL node exits from every single VPN that exists, not just the free ones. I've even seen some IPs banned because they're free wifi spots.

Quote:Because 4chan has been trying to ban ALL node exits from every single VPN that exists, not just the free ones. I've even seen some IPs banned because they're free wifi spots.

But why. Why, why, why.

Not being able to post on 4chan is probably a good thing m8

Quote:Not being able to post on 4chan is probably a good thing m8

Also very true.

Quote: But why. Why, why, why.
Money. And the FBI is trying to keep everyone from posting through a VPN and be forced to post from their home without an internet condom so they can more easily compromise and control people.

Quote: Not being able to post on 4chan is probably a good thing m8
Most of the time. There are some times you need to post on the chins. But fuck man, it's like 7/8 of the threads are just bots right now, at least on /pol/. You can see by the posts how they're bots, but seeing that many bots gives me a fucking headache. I guess their goal is to make 4chan such a sea of shit that it's not worth swimming in it to find the gems that get posted.

So what is the new alternative to 4chan now? Best for Local leaks etc?

Wait, what, people go to 4chan for leaks? Bro...

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Where's your favourite watering hole then ? link?

[color=green] >So what is the new alternative to 4chan now? Best for Local leaks etc? [/green]
Just gotta surf through all the chans to find stuff now. Like, the directions to unlock Assange's insurance files was dropped on endchan, but that got deleted fast, which is abnormal for endchan. Leaks do still get posted to 4chan, but you usually gotta catch them pretty quick. And you gotta be really, really lucky.