arrow_upward
Posting threads with exact links from existing threads
Is it possible to implement some sort of check to see if anyone posted a download link before?
It's happenend multiple times already that low level accounts post one of my exact links in a low effort thread they've created.
I think it's a significant problem because the system for this website is based on contributing and gaining credits for that. No as an Onyx user this doesn't effect me in the slightest but that shouldn't encourage this 'easy' way of gaining credits for new(er) accounts.
I couldn't care less if they downloaded the content and uploaded again with a new link because that would at least show that they put in effort. Now they are just blatantly copying the links I've created myself.

Thanks in advance.

xbox.

[+] 3 users Like xboxkut's post
Yes, this is almost ready to be unveiled. Watch out for it after the planned maintenance
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
(26-07-2021, 08:18 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: Yes, this is almost ready to be unveiled. Watch out for it after the planned maintenance

Thanks for your answer! Really curious about the other changes this coming update is gonna bring. Hopefully it improves the overall quality of the website.