arrow_upward
Practice your skills!
Hello all! I've seen a lot of posts asking for tips to practices or best languages to start. 
Practicing programmation without any project can be frustrating, so I've come with a solution:

Practice your skills!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Practice your skills!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This website holds a lot of simple challenges that you can answer with any language. It will help you practice your skills, while having fun Smile

For the more mathematical oriented of yours, you can also check

Practice your skills!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Practice your skills!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This one is a bit more complex, but very rewarding too!

Happy coding!

[+] 3 users Like SantiagoCortz's post
is python the best to start with

Yeah, python is used in so many areas today. Plus its relatively easy. You’ll learn all the fundamentals, and the resources out there are vast

yeah man python has alot of libraries you can import and I learned the basics in a day.. give it a shot

Pretty cool, awesome

Thanks I have been returning to coding after worklife in different area. I hope this will help on that Smile.

im just testing something please dont mind

sounds cool

thanks my dude want to start this

I really like python in cuz it's easy to use with notebook for small thinks, Cpp is my favorite for bigger projects

python str8 goated thats fax no printer

Python is really good to start with to learn the fundamentals for programming as a whole. Dont be limited to Python however, since other languages are special in their own way. If you want to do something that is suited towards one language, go for that instead.

Python isn't a real language, the same way playing with fake guns isn't dangerous. Try C++, it's like putting your face in the way of an artillery shell

wow thanks very cool!!!

Yes Python is really good to understand coding and is used alot. Once you get better you can look into other languages like HTML, C++ or Java depending on what you wanna do and to widen your knowledge.

Started off with python, now I'm learning about javascript/HTML and C++

If you are competitive, and truly want to practice, do Google's Kick Starts.

Quote: Python isn't a real language, the same way playing with fake guns isn't dangerous. Try C++, it's like putting your face in the way of an artillery shell
That would be C. C++ is like putting on armor before getting near the artillery shell.

Real language or not, It's convenient easy to remember and you don't have an headache because of pointers. So python

I'm not 100% into programmin (work with statistics) but I need to use at least Python so... I will try to after my tests are over, Did you think that Tabnine is a good program to start?