arrow_upward
Pre-built PC sites?
Looking to buy a gaming PC at around 900 to play on a 1080p monitor. Suggestions on retail sites to adjust and play with my budget? I checked out cyberpower as the most reasonable option but not really happy with the results. I guess i'm used to looking at prices of parts separately

Easiest way to save money is to build it yourself. I usually use pcpartpicker.com to compare prices and see if any prices drop. (CPUs are at an all time low now)

[+] 1 user Likes Throwawank3000's post
Damn bro thanks for the site too.

Well it's for a friend. They're not very tech savvy and I can't build it for them. Of course it's much easier to build your own but prebuilt is the only way to go given the current situation.

If they can't figure out how to do it from instruction manuals and video tutorials maybe they shouldn't be trusted around computers

Maybe Ibuypower

I would recommend Nzxt. They don’t charge you extra for the pieces in your build, the only fee is the $99 build fee but with the warranty You get and how professional the builds end up looking (wire management, lights etc) it’s well worth it.

Ooh good looks. Didn't realize NZXT also offered custom built services. Thanks!

Ironside sells pre-build PC's but I'm not sure if they are great.