arrow_upward
Premier League Winners
We're at the half way point in games now and with no one actually taken a clea lead in the race, who in your opinion wins it from here ?

City. They're in form right now and I don't see that ending anytime soon. I don't think they'll run away with it like in previous years but they'll likely be more consistent than Man U, Leicester, or Liverpool down the line.

[+] 1 user Likes xxxknightt's post
Have to agree unfortunately, but have come good just at the right time, especially since they've not had a prolific striker this season.

With Aguero being out near enough all season and he doesn't seem to have faith in Jesus as his main striker.

They sorted out their defence this season but it would have been interesting how far a head they would have been should they of had a fit Aguero or purchased a world class striker.

Would love it to be Liverpool again but don’t think they’ve got it in them somehow. City liking the goods

Manchester United, we are on a roll

(24-01-2021, 10:04 AM)Youngadex10 Wrote: Manchester United, we are on a roll

There's always one  Cool

I'm with him, it's United. They have what it takes. City will drop points again.

The way they're playing tonight (City) they real do look like they're clicking in to gear and will take some stopping.

def city, man united coming top 3 perhaps.

as always good luck to all teams

Sneaky feeling a Leicester City might just hang around long enough to cause another shock to the system

man, not sure if city or united. i dont see an LCFC upset and LFC arent in good enough form to challenge

All City now, i think they may take their foot of the gas with regards to some players and concentrate on the Champions League.

cant beleive liverpool have fallen so badly

(05-03-2021, 10:42 AM)obeysyed Wrote: cant beleive liverpool have fallen so badly

You and me both buddy, been a disaster!