arrow_upward
Premium/Onyx - underrated!
I came here for goodies, and decided to shell out for Onyx (extra crypto laying around never hurts). The upgrade page really doesn't describe how much better the site becomes with an upgrade - yes, it does cost money, and you could do everything eventually for free, but if you were on the fence, it's a lot of unspoken value.

[+] 4 users Like ctbisque's post
ty, thinking about it

[+] 1 user Likes xxfrankstonexx's post
How much does it cost tho it seems like alot tbf

(26-06-2020, 10:29 AM)Robetsoa Wrote: How much does it cost tho it seems like alot tbf

RE: Premium/Onyx - underrated!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Premium/Onyx - underrated!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Thanks alot looking into it ^^^

I agree it's not clear

just like many things on this site... big learning curve but lots of users so I'll stick on and try it out

can you give an example of the unspoken value?

Anyone else think it is worth it?

It is not intuitive at all

(30-09-2020, 02:53 AM)redted212 Wrote: can you give an example of the unspoken value?

more availability than normal users, even if you unlock with credits
much easier to find stuff, and in the premium subforums you can see who the quality uploaders are

been thinking about upgrading since it's a lifetime membership.. but still not sure..

(16-06-2020, 12:30 PM)creamytomatobisque Wrote: I came here for goodies, and decided to shell out for Onyx (extra crypto laying around never hurts). The upgrade page really doesn't describe how much better the site becomes with an upgrade - yes, it does cost money, and you could do everything eventually for free, but if you were on the fence, it's a lot of unspoken value.

I just pulled the trigger on Onyx today after the past two months of standard membership to try things out.  If you have any pointers for a new Onyx member, I'd love to hear them.  Thanks.

Wondering if i should too...