arrow_upward
Problem of fresher
When anyone new at this site it take while to understand about this site and therefore most people like me left the site because anyone don't want to frustrate so it is better to have a introduction video option for beginners and main reason for this is there is no useful results if you search introduction video of leakedbb on Google I don't know where to request about this so posted here please consider this and if there is already a video about this so make it easy to access because I don't find video about this and yes I visite forum for introduction but I find nothing much useful there.Thank for reading.

This is actually a brilliant idea,. Thanks!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thank for attention. For understanding situation You can search on introduction forum " free credit" , open first thread and go middle of the post you can see how many people don't understand and get frustrated. By the way this reply for giving a advice about introduction video. You can make first basic introduction video where you can cover all faq and and basic information about how this site work and basic questions like how to post threads and all other small topic. After you can make video on each topic because you made lot of customisation. (It is good but it make site more complex) For example you can make video on how these search options work. Benifit of not covering all topic in one video but made a basic introduction video and after cover all topic by individual video is if users have specific problem about a topic user can find solutions easily and there is lots of features on this site so all topic in one video is little boring and lengthy. Please cover all basic details because I also don't know how to make thread like other do. For example I even don't know how make big "here is a link" button like preview button.Thanks for reading I really appreciate that you read user post.