arrow_upward
Programmin on C/C++
Hey guys, i wanna start programming with C, does anyone of u have any suggestions where to start with. Or have a useful website or video lessons. I have some basics but I wanna improve my C. Thank you

[+] 2 users Like STAMATE's post
Try going on youtube there are many videos there

curious as to why one would want to learn C when there's many other languages

Pretty much all new languages borrow C's structure. So learning C makes adapting to any other language/script very very easy. Anyone who wants to learn to code should always start with C and then move onto what ever their future projects require.

This might seem old school since there is so much internet out there, but a book, I believe it was called C++ Primer, worked wonders.

I'll admit I'm not a fan of C. I learned Python first, so C was hard for me. Either way, YouTube has a lot of good training videos and you can try Udemy to find courses. Be sure to get a virtualization software if you want to sandbox anything.

there are too many ways to learn C without "learning C". if you do some engineering degree or whatever, i recommend u to learn MATLAB which is quite similar to C. You have also a big help data on internet

I love C but this is different from C++. A lot of code with C I use is with microcontroller. C++ is a higher level language. Depending on what your doing this could be more useful. There’s a lot of IDE you can download to program either. Eclipse is my favorite but I use it mostly for programming in Java.

"Learn C the Hard" way is a great book to let you practice.

RE: Programmin on C/C++.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Programmin on C/C++.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

"The C Programming Language" is a great way to learn the language and its design principles. It's not very modern, but it's a great book.

RE: Programmin on C/C++.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Programmin on C/C++.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.