arrow_upward
Public transportation
What do you guys think about public transportation? Especially during Covid? Do you guys think it’s safe and sanitary? I’m going to have to go into office soon ans this is my only choice for transportation to work

if you are vaccinated then i'll recommend, else use cabs

Public transportation is utter shit and I don't recommend it to anyone. Stupid shit happens on public transportation so much that it's impossible to depend on it to get to wherever you're going in time.

Even before the pandemic, public transport wasnt really sanitary but right now, just use your own car or uber if you really have to...

I think for most people public transportation is more of a necessity than a choice, obviously not the best place to be during covid but you got to go to work somehow

Dont touch anything and take hand gel

Its disgusting. I love the 1/3 chance of not having air conditioner during high summer... during covid...

Quote: Its disgusting. I love the 1/3 chance of not having air conditioner during high summer... during covid...
One of our local cities has exactly ONE bus with a/c. All of their other busses have the windows open nearly all year. And we're in a massive heat wave right now where temps are between 109-120F.