arrow_upward
Purpose of reputaion
Like many people who join this forum I started off not knowing the rules and began posting in leak forums leading to a negative contributor level. While I now understand how contributor points work and am digging my way out from that initial mistake (probably should have just made a new acct, but whatever) I still don't understand the purpose of reputation and how that plays a role in any of this? Is it just an arbitrary point system or do they have a use as well?

This is just another metric of how well you are doing on the forum.

It plays no part in the ability to see links.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Made the same mistake too but I it's preventing me from viewing links and I am unable to revive my level

I genuinely still have no idea how to up my reputation.

New here and looking for more info.

Also interested in what it's specific use is.

Admin up there says "It plays no part in the ability to see links."

But a user says "Made the same mistake too but I it's preventing me from viewing links and I am unable to revive my level"

Can't figure out which is the case here. Guess I will know once I try to view a link.

Yea, I'm agree it's a bit confusing and hard to understand how valuable this contribution level is.

I garee with my mates. I posted serveral threads I have a lot of rep, positive contributor lvl but I can't see any link...  Shy

I'm new here, ye is a bit confusing.

Hmm even the contributor level is kind of confusing for me. I wanted to upgrade to Pro but there's issues with that as well Sad

So you need > 0 contributor level to view links? And reputation is just for flexing)?

10 credits is not neough to unlock content ? You also need reputation ?

I see I see very interesting

Wait, you’re telling me you’re having trouble unlocking links even with a higher than zero contributor level? I’m out here grinding for nothing?

[+] 1 user Likes blaybee36's post
Reputation level seems to be tied to post/min or something. I haven't used any credits yet, mostly been looking through threads and posting replies but rep keep going negative. I'll hold off on posting for today to see if that helps raise it.

Reputation level is how many likes your posts have received - basically how helpful/appreciated you are

Thank you for the info

im disapointed the system meybe admins little loose of point in thread