arrow_upward
Put Your hands up! Eizoken
this anime is very good i highly recommend [Image: SAVE-20200723-234612.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Star Lord1699's post
Anything about it that stands out? I need there to be something compelling rather than just another generic anime people swoon over - if it's got something special I'd be down to take a look! The art style is a bit odd though when I look at the person on the left.

[+] 1 user Likes shalalalalala's post
one of the highlights of this anime is, a story that you might not find in other anime, tells the story of 3 high school girls who have unique skills and backgrounds such as, from Left Kanamori sayaka a girl who is good at business affairs and negotiations, even though she doesn't have the skills to make anime but she acts as a good supporter to help her two friends work.
Asakusa Midori a girl who has childish nature but has extraordinary imagination, making her a storyboard maker who is a leader in eizoken, even though she has extraordinary shy traits, lucky she has a friend like kanamori who can cover her flaws, and last Mizusaki Tsubame a model who is quite famous and has a talent for making animation, her goal is to become an anime maker that makes her have to hide her talent from her parents who told her to focus on the model profession, but with the help of her two new friends mizusaki can be free  to work with the animation

Note : sry for maybe my bad english i must use google translate to reply your comment with my opinion Smile

Ohh and I like it where their voices use original and unique voices, don't add the cute and superfluous impression of a high school girl in another anime who has almost the same story

[+] 1 user Likes Star Lord1699's post
I like the role of Kanamori in this anime, even though she is still a high school girl she has the soul of a great businessman, her role as support in this anime is really important where she gives enough space to help her two friends work[Image: kanamori-sayaka-asakusa-midori-and-mizus...shimos.png]

This anime is a great tribute to the anime makers, showing the hardships they face to make anime. And it's one of those anime that you can rewatch again and again at a later time, and feel just as good if not more.