arrow_upward
Python programming book
Free on Amazon today I think 

Python programming book.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Python programming book.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 3 users Like jas0nt's post
Well, that would be great. I free book on amazon!

Awesome cheers dude. Python is super useful and everyone should take a dive into it. This book is perfect.

This book is great, recommend it for everyone.

That would be great. Ive been picking up Python recently

I would agree Python is one of the best languages for giving yourself a task and using online resources to get yourself there.
That said, figuring out pip / environments, and a productive workflow is certainly something that has many perspectives / opinions, so a good RECENTLY written book can certainly point you in the right direction for that kind of stuff.

I launched into Python dev largely from some Pluralsight videos then a lot of the rest was self taught.

i love python so much

python is a snake

How useful is python with no computer science background? Looking into a career in data science or qa tester to get a foot in the door. Any thoughts or advice on this path?

Python has to be one of the easiest programming languages to start so this is great

well i like reading so good

I could really use some knowledge with python. I think that Manny people need to learn programming these days. it could be really useful I think. Honestly just a little bit of studying can take you a long way.  At

Quote:Didnt know amazon had free books I can get. Thanks
Didnt know amazon had free books I can get. Thanks

Я мог бы определенно использовать копию этого

Dang i just paid for this!!!

[+] 1 user Likes jamesbarrow1995's post
thanks a lot for sharing!

I study python while i was in university but i suck at it lol. maybe this book could help me