arrow_upward
Question about a project
For my senior research project, I'm making an in depth presentation on game hacking, specifically CSGO. I'm covering topics from memory all the way to hvh exploits, alongside some moral implications as well as security aspects (since my senior research is supposed to be security related). If anyone here would like to see this published once I'm done with it, just drop a yes or smthn in the comments, if not drop a no. The main reason I'd want to publish it, is because it covers a lot of fundamentals most people are missing, which would in turn reduce the amount of stupid questions popping up in here. Since basically no one knows me, and I am not exactly the most knowledgeable coder in the world, I'm getting help from some people that have spent a good amount of time in CS hacking, like Stacker and Wilson. If you have any other people that I could contact that have a good amount of experience, and are relatively well respected, please send me a DM on discord nci*#8948. Additionally, if you have anything that you'd like to see in the presentation, dm me on discord as well, and I'll see if it fits in with the general theme of the whole project.

Thanks in advance for any help that I may(not likely) or may not(more likely) receive.

NOTE: If you contribute something of use, you will be credited as per ALA regulations as well as just general courtesy on my end.