arrow_upward
Question about low contribution detection
So when i was brand new I was trying to access a specific post. I did not and still do not know a whole lot about the site. As soon as i got 10 credits from posting I used them on the post I was looking for and the link was blocked by the low contribution detection. So i figured once i had brought my contribution level back below red I would be able to access the post i spent credits on. I'm now well below red, as I've contributed a few posts at this point. Yet I still cannot access the post i spent credits on. Can someone clarify for me how this works and if it's possible for me to access the link at this point?

Once you are no longer in the red OR more then 0, you will have access to anything you have purchased.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Dont post as much in the leaked section, u will get negative.

As lucifier said, need to get rid of the red contributor level.

Thank you for the explanation and info

Thanks for the explanation

falginz Wrote:So when i was brand new I was trying to access a specific post. I did not and still do not know a whole lot about the site. As soon as i got 10 credits from posting I used them on the post I was looking for and the link was blocked by the low contribution detection. So i figured once i had brought my contribution level back below red I would be able to access the post i spent credits on. I'm now well below red, as I've contributed a few posts at this point. Yet I still cannot access the post i spent credits on. Can someone clarify for me how this works and if it's possible for me to access the link at this point?
had the same kind of doubt! Thanks for the clarification

But how can I improve my level? Is there anything specific I should be looking upon? Thanks you!

But what about the automatic low contributor level.

same question too.

I'm not in red and my CL is above 0 but I still cannot access things I've purchased.

marlowe8 Wrote:I'm not in red and my CL is above 0 but I still cannot access things I've purchased.

Same here. Stuff i could acces before even. I don't know what's going on

[+] 1 user Likes frankwhitee87's post
my CL is above 0 and I can’t access a link I bought either

jay42 Wrote:my CL is above 0 and I can’t access a link I bought either

same think with my cl

crazyass123 Wrote:But how can I improve my level? Is there anything specific I should be looking upon? Thanks you!
I'd like to know as well

Thank you very helpful

thank you for explaining this

So when i was brand new I was trying to access a specific post. I did not and still do not know a whole lot about the site. As soon as i got 10 credits from posting I used them on the post I was looking for and the link was blocked by the low contribution detection. So i figured once i had brought my contribution level back below red I would be able to access the post i spent credits on. I'm now well below red, as I've contributed a few posts at this point. Yet I still cannot access the post i spent credits on. Can someone clarify for me how this works and if it's possible for me to access the link at this point?

many seems to have the same problem as i do, above 0 contribution and yet can't access to the link we've purchased

can you please kindly check for us regarding the system? thanks

Thank you for the explanation and info

Thank you for the explanation and info ..