arrow_upward
Questions, Feedback, and Suggestions
Not sure if this belongs in support or feedback. Maybe I should've made separate threads, but I don't wanna. Alerts are kind of limited with a small pop up with no scroll bar which makes monitoring/ checking replies from multiple threads a hassle. 

Anyway, I had some questions, feedback, and suggestions:

1. I saw in a Lucifer post that certain threads are premium where you use credits to view the content and others you just need to reply, but how do you tell them apart? I'm assuming all leaks require people to pay 10 credits and non-leaks like the Lounge require you to reply? Actually wait, so does the hide tag work differently depending on the section your thread is in (premium vs non-premium)? I'm confused, I can only control the requirements to see hidden content by choosing the section I make the thread in?

Perhaps add an option (like the prefixes) or indicator when making a thread like of premium or non-premium. Or additional premium/ non-premium hide tags to specify the hidden content. 

2. Someone sent me a donation and I couldn't thank them. Trying to reply to the PM was met with a no permissions page. Do I have go to their profile and send them a new message? Do I even have permissions to send people messages? I haven't tried...

3. Can I edit my thread titles? For mistakes/clarification and if the link is broken, I can just put it in the title so people don't have to lose their credits. This also solves my issue of losing CL replying to my own leak thread. Which I didn't know until recently.

4. I saw some leak threads where their preview images you could click through like a gallery instead of scrolling through pics stacked on top each other. How do I do that?

Honestly I felt that dude. It seems like a lot of things are explained in most/partial detail somewhere on the forum but never really completely in-depth with clear guidelines. Especially in FAQ lacking some info about rep and credits.

I read the FAQ and free accounts can't use messaging system. That really sucks. Sad

Where can you find the FAQ page? I am trying to find out how the forum works to. In regards to credits, level and posting. It is pretty confusing to figure it out!

Top right next to Search.

And someone posted a link in a thread I made in discussion, but it requires credits to open it? Strange.