arrow_upward
Quick ONYX Team Membership Review. Is it worth it?
I have been an Onyx member for not too long and all that I can say is that it is amazing! There are a ton dead links on this forum for basic members but it appears that Onyx members are highly taken care of due to the back up links they provide. On a lot of the threads, they have back up links specifically for onyx members so the link is essentially never dead. I actually had a question about some threads that do not have Onyx member backup links and the admin responded within 20 minutes. It was information that I should have known, if I read all of the information regarding this forum, in the first place. Instead of being annoyed by my question the admin usually sees on the forums, I received a kind response of how this forum works. Usually when I join forums and pay for them, that is just it. I  join, pay, and am not really responded to. The admin/s in other forums will usually insult you with no intention of having some form of understanding. In this forum, just receiving a response on something I should have known was great. The files I receive are high quality and I am looking forward to seeing how this forum grows! Is it pricey? No. I is not pricey when you realize that you are paying for such promising products and assistance. For once I can say that THIS membership was truly worth it!

Thanks for the input! Really eye opening!

yeah totally what s great system

Is Onyx like a subgroup or a membership tier or something? I still don't understand.

Probably,that would be nice

Its a one time payment since it's lifetime. Once you upgrade your account It stays forever. You can view anything without trouble. Even ONYX threads which are probably pretty good.

That’s good to hear that it’s worth it. Thanks for the review!