arrow_upward
Quickest/Easiest things to cook?
I’ve always found cooking to be tedious in general but even more so when I’m hungry. Probably due to my laziness as well  xD. So I’ve come to really enjoy fast recipes or foods that don’t take long to prepare. Like eggs, cereal, oatmeal, lunch meat sandwiches, Mac n cheese, ramen; yea those are the staples probably haha

Any suggestions?

my low effort dinner is throw a bunch of fresh veg in a bowl with olive oil and random spices, throw that and a piece of frozen chicken wrapped in bnacon into a cast iron and bake for 40m. taste good and healthy

Beans on Toast Big Grin

There's nothing like toast

Put Chef Boyardi ravioli into a bowl and microwave it. The epitome of lazy cooking.

Pasta or sandwiches are pretty good since they are easy but you can do a bunch of variations so you don't get sick of it

Soylent is prob the laziest meal lol or any of those liquid meals

fettucine alfredo is really simple and easy!

Egg fried rice. Take some rice kicking around in the fridge, throw it in a pan with some oil and mix in eggs and whatever other veg you've got (scallion, red onion for example). Throw some hot sauce in there and you've got a cheap and quick meal.

My go to snack is wacky mac. It's so easy to make and it tastes so yummy

If you have a blender id suggest getting a bunch of frozen fruits, some yogurt, and protein powder of choice. Making a quick protein shake and having options like different fruits to change it up is always welcome and fast.

Cup of noddles. LOL

Pasta with pesto of course

Pizza pops >>>