arrow_upward
(** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!
I recently saw a 6GB HLB scat girls, and there was a girl I was looking for, so I searched more because it is the composition of the video I want (toilet licking, pee play, drinking ...), but it was hard to find HLB girls with this kind of composition. So can you get some links ?? If you check the image link for the girl I've been looking for, you'll know the people you know.

(** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on (** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

froton Wrote:I recently saw a 6GB HLB scat girls, and there was a girl I was looking for, so I searched more because it is the composition of the video I want (toilet licking, pee play, drinking ...), but it was hard to find HLB girls with this kind of composition. So can you get some links ?? If you check the image link for the girl I've been looking for, you'll know the people you know.

RE: (** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: (** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!.
Anybody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is ---BANNED--- from HLB. She has scat in her set as well.

[+] 2 users Like entjunkie86's post
entjunkie86 Wrote:
froton Wrote:I recently saw a 6GB HLB scat girls, and there was a girl I was looking for, so I searched more because it is the composition of the video I want (toilet licking, pee play, drinking ...), but it was hard to find HLB girls with this kind of composition. So can you get some links ?? If you check the image link for the girl I've been looking for, you'll know the people you know.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: (** REQUEST **) I'm looking for this kind of HLB girls video!.
Anybody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is ---BANNED--- from HLB. She has scat in her set as well.

Yes, that is she - kinky beauty ---BANNED---.
She had 3 videos and a few pics with scat, but actually in only one video she "played" with her shit (licking, smearing etc.).
I would say that Realgirl called Lilly has much better scat action than Lucy - in one video she had eaten whole shit and there were few others in which she was eating shit from a bowl pretending that it is cereals (or something like that). To be honest, it is a little bit disgusting but still absolutely astonishing.

Registered Members Only

Thank you so much. I searched for a really long time and got a video I like.
But there seems to be a forbidden video among HLB girls  right?

entjunkie86 Wrote:

Registered Members Only

You are correct, that is Lucy, but I'm not sure if she has done scat stuff. It's not my kink, so I haven't looked for it. She does however do some great anal.

I happen to have four of her videos. Deep throat/gagging, ATM, anal gape. Stuff like that

[+] 1 user Likes CaptHowdy's post
CaptHowdy Wrote:
entjunkie86 Wrote:

Registered Members Only

You are correct, that is Lucy, but I'm not sure if she has done scat stuff. It's not my kink, so I haven't looked for it. She does however do some great anal.

I happen to have four of her videos. Deep throat/gagging, ATM, anal gape. Stuff like that
Oh, she has done scat. I've seen the vids.

(14-03-2020, 02:28 AM)entjunkie86 Wrote:
CaptHowdy Wrote:
entjunkie86 Wrote:

Registered Members Only

Oh, she has done scat. I've seen the vids.
Thank you. There are banned vids in HLB videos, but the videos uploaded here are not banned, right?

[+] 3 users Like froton's post