arrow_upward
[REQUEST] looking for lilqueenstephy15/ Stephanie Chavez
Looking for Stephanie Chavez. Found a link on here but doesn’t work. Any help?

[+] 6 users Like Joesmoke's post
Joesmoke Wrote:Looking for Stephanie Chavez. Found a link on here but doesn’t work. Any help?
She has gone ULTRA hardcore.  Not actual sex but bought a huge black sextoy that attaches to walls and showers.  She fucks this thing like it's her boyfriend.  Someone turned her out this past summer because she was using those little makeup brushes.  This thing is massive and she literally swallows the whole thing inside of her without hesitation.  I'm ordering a custom vid this coming week.  I saw the vid she's selling now and went to download but it stopped and wouldnt finish.  Had been pulled during.  But she does anal with the thing at one point, just randomly.  Gets a few strokes, it comes out and she goes right back to the pussy.  It blew my mind.  So yeah.  Lilpeachbutt69 is her snap.   She uses that snap for pushing videos ONLY.  Also she has cashapp now so its easier.  the vids are longer than snaps so she sends em on Kik.

[+] 10 users Like kwazi's post
Quote:She has gone ULTRA hardcore.  Not actual sex but bought a huge black sextoy that attaches to walls and showers.  She fucks this thing like it's her boyfriend.  Someone turned her out this past summer because she was using those little makeup brushes.  This thing is massive and she literally swallows the whole thing inside of her without hesitation.  I'm ordering a custom vid this coming week.  I saw the vid she's selling now and went to download but it stopped and wouldnt finish.  Had been pulled during.  But she does anal with the thing at one point, just randomly.  Gets a few strokes, it comes out and she goes right back to the pussy.  It blew my mind.  So yeah.  Lilpeachbutt69 is her snap.   She uses that snap for pushing videos ONLY.  Also she has cashapp now so its easier.  the vids are longer than snaps so she sends em on Kik.
By any chance, can you get a hold of more videos. Ill be willing to trade or pay.

[+] 1 user Likes Cj54554's post
looking for the sam i hope we find it Sad

stephanie chavez has a lot of vids i think 14gb

[+] 1 user Likes Viktor Sevic's post
Nicccee nixeee

[+] 1 user Likes Big okie Legend's post
Nicccee nixeee

Hopefully you post that video bud

Who has her latest vid?

bump, we need them mfs

[+] 1 user Likes ultimategod123's post
Bump! She’s literally the best out here

She has gone ULTRA hardcore.  Not actual sex but bought a huge black sextoy that attaches to walls and showers.  She fucks this thing like it's her boyfriend.  Someone turned her out this past summer because she was using those little makeup brushes.  This thing is massive and she literally swallows the whole thing inside of her without hesitation.  I'm ordering a custom vid this coming week.  I saw the vid she's selling now and went to download but it stopped and wouldnt finish.  Had been pulled during.  But she does anal with the thing at one point, just randomly.  Gets a few strokes, it comes out and she goes right back to the pussy.  It blew my mind.  So yeah.  Lilpeachbutt69 is her snap.   She uses that snap for pushing videos ONLY.  Also she has cashapp now so its easier.  the vids are longer than snaps so she sends em on Kik.
[/quote]

awesome thanks!

I bought from her once n she burned me. Lmk if you find Althing food on her please

Me too please

Me to please

Any chance you got a link for her?

[+] 1 user Likes belack4u's post
niceeeeeeeeeee

Jjjskkskskd

gwuaaaaah wondering how this works

There are some videos with her! You can lay out here?

thats great t y v m