arrow_upward
Re watching Marvel Movies
I started rewatching the marvel movies in order, and I must say I started noticing some of the villains that will soon be discovered and how SHIELD first started. When I was younger I had no idea and so many of the post credit scenes I missed. I must say I still get goosebumps in so many scenes in each of the Avengers movies. I recommend you all to go through them again. Good stuff !

they really are great movies

lol that's going to be ALOT of hours.

[+] 1 user Likes JediMindTricks11's post
Lol this is a great quarantine activity. It's also nice watching easter egg videos on youtube after to see what you've missed.

The ending of endgame still gets to me after watching it for the 7th time lol

I wonder how many hours to finish all of them

Great movies , i watch many times

Maaaan where did you find the time

Great movies...........

I did something similar when Disney+ first came out. Started with Iron Man, then Captain America, then Thor etc. Jumped all around the MCU. It really was cool seeing all the stuff you missed the first time around or even stuff you forgot about as the other movies released.

End of Endgame though.. God damn it. Every time.

I still get goosebumps when I watch the “assemble” scene in the endgame...

I just worry if I go back to them, they’ll all feel kinda like the same movie. Does anyone else agree?

I find it hard to rewatch most of them, aside from the guardians or original iron man.
I don't know why, but most of the marvel movies feel like a one and done deal for me.

Having re watched recently they hold nostalgia now over the ten years, and most hold up really well.