arrow_upward
Real or fake boobs?
So guys, I'm wondering what would you pick? For me it would definitely be REAL all the way. I just don't like fake boobs or anything fake on a woman, just a natural, soft, slim body. You?

Both work for me

Definitely real ones. Even a smallish real looks and feels better than those tumours you see on OF.
Fake boobs look too hard to motorboat and look like they can give you a concussion if they hit you in the face while your girl is riding you.

[+] 1 user Likes Deoniol's post
I also agree with you, real boobs or anything that is the way that was made is perfect, cause fake ones can be noticed and it may be annoying.

[+] 1 user Likes BigmanT's post
real all the way

[+] 1 user Likes fiscal0987's post
real, but fake can be great too if it's tastefully done.

[+] 1 user Likes johnsmith654321's post
If the boobjob is nicely done I do not mind the fake boobs, some interventions look very natural

[+] 1 user Likes popeyer's post
Can go with both, but for having know both, I tend to prefer real one, fake on are just... Too round.

Both are fine, If done well fake can be very pleasing.

[+] 1 user Likes Ravenfang's post
I can easily go with either, but all my experiences with fake boobs have been hookups/ short flirts, I've never dated someone with implants, so who's to say in the long run.

Real bc fake is not as natural looking and the feel is way different despite some companies that have realistic fake ones
I would always go for natty boobs

i dont really have a preference but I think I'd go with real if I had to choose

Real no doubt

easily real imo. I can understand liking fake tho.

[+] 1 user Likes batbck's post
I prefer real but fake ones that look realistic still work

[+] 1 user Likes Wadiwak's post
Real. I can see why girls had boob jobs in the VHS era when the difference wasn't so obvious due to poor picture quality, but it really should have stopped by now..

[+] 1 user Likes badde_jimme's post
Real. Don't like it when its obvious fake

Real Ones feel way better, trust me fakes arent nearly as good

real all day. Fakes dont look great

Real is definitely the way to go