arrow_upward
Real time feedback of contributor level changes?
Is there any way to track real time contributor level impacts for posts? I think it would be awesome to be able to see what drives my CL up or down as I make posts - that can help prevent new folks from inadvertently tanking their CL, and encourage behavior that increases CL.

Contributor level is updated in real time. Basically after any action that changes your level, it is immediately reflected.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
I second this. Knowing the point values would be helpful in incentivizing useful contributions.

Lucifer, appreciate the response! Unfortunately, I actually don't see the changes to CL reflected real time, at least on my side. Maybe the changes happen real time server side but they aren't updated client side until a certain time has passed? For example I made a couple of posts before this one and I haven't seen any changes to my CL when I look at my profile.

strongly agree with this. not too sure how to even check contribution level/credits and it makes it hard to continue using

Same here, the free ways of increasing contribution level is slow, even after making threads and posting. Of course, sharing links or talking about popular stuff helps, but i wonder if making threads actually helps at all due to non leaks being absolute graveyards.

Ya i agree, it can be hard to see what helps or hurts your CL