arrow_upward
Red Dead Redemption 2
One of, if not my favorite game of all time. I can seriously get lost in the game for hours. There’s so much to do. I just wanted to hear why y’all liked or disliked the game

The story is nothing more than modern morality in a western setting, and the online is lazy rebranded story content

Tired of these kind of lifeless open world games where you cant even talk to people.

I thought the game was amazing, but one complaint I’ve heard and can’t help but agree with is the lack of freedom in missions and having to do everything Rockstar’s way

game is alright but doesnt live up to the first IMO

story is great but the online is trash

Great story, great character development. Nice voice acting. Predictable twist tho.
I love every little detail in this game.

But I think the online version is not so good.

The online seems pretty dead from what I've seen, although I do think that it has potential. The story I found to be very good, although the pacing can feel a little bit odd at times.

I dont like the concept of open world but red dead redemption was so fun to play that I am giving the concept another try Big Grin

I loved the story mode so much, but the online often feels really disappointing, not only because of how little content there is currently, but the endless amounts of griefers, cheaters, and paywalls. The gold earn is just as bad as GTAV if not even worse. I miss RDR1 where everything was easier to get, things were simpler--sure the lasso being in online is amazing, but where's my donkey named pablo?? Even if they do add those legendary mounts they'd make them 200 gold bars and put a deal in the store for $50 that gives you half of that. But yeah.. story was great

The game felt like a huge movie. Never have experienced an engaging story in a game as much as this.
Online part of it was a meh at most.