arrow_upward
Request $500 reward for pics of this girl
Name: Bella Keene
Snapchat: ib.keene
Insta: ib.keene 
Giving reward to first person who dm’s me with proof of success (looking for nudes ONLY. Other pics will not count.)

[Image: cached-Image.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2527.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3441.jpg]

[Image: unknown.jpg]

DM me if you require additional information that might help.

DM me if you require additional information that might help.

Have you considered just asking her if she will send you nudes for the $500 bucks?

[+] 7 users Like kriegshammer's post
(05-07-2023, 09:40 PM)kriegshammer Wrote: Have you considered just asking her if she will send you nudes for the $500 bucks?

Honestly, this is the way to do it.  It's worked for me countless times.  You can't just rush in and BAM GIMME UR SNATCH PICS, but if you're subtle, flirty, talk about having $500 to "spend on something super crazy, you haven't decided what yet",  just don't be a fuckin nerd. Chicks love money. And assurances that these are "just for me". No one ever will see them in the history of mankind, etc.  They're retarded and greedy. You'll be staring down the barrel of her gooch in no time. And who cares, it's just a vagina and tits.  About 50% of the planet has them. Big deal.  "Take the money and put a finger in your butthole for me". It's surprising how well that works.

[+] 1 user Likes Fartmaniac's post
Holy massive tits,
Or push-up bra but anyway I agree with Hammer, offer her the money, hell she may even put out for $500

(06-07-2023, 05:44 AM)Comicgeek95 Wrote: Holy massive tits,
Or push-up bra but anyway I agree with Hammer, offer her the money, hell she may even put out for $500

Nah they real, 32dd’s. I know her personally from a bit back, but I know she’s hard to convince on stuff like that which is why I haven’t asked myself

Nah they real, 32dd’s. I know her personally from a bit back, but I know she’s hard to convince on stuff like that which is why I haven’t asked myself
[/quote]is

Tell me she is not related and I'll believe you. But I'm sure thousands won't.

(10-07-2023, 07:01 AM)Ukrainian4768 Wrote: Tell me she is not related and I'll believe you. But I'm sure thousands won't.

So the only way to know somebodies cup size is if you’re related to them? Bruh you must be goofin or smth

Offer still stands

$500 Still up for grabs