arrow_upward
Request Adobe photoshop
Does anyone have a legit adobe photoshop free download link?

There is one that a junior member posted if you search "adobe" but it seems super sus. I dont wan't to get a virus LOL.

Anyone can help?

Thanks a lot

It's not technically photoshop, but I used to use Photopea.com a while back, when doing some graphic design work. It is an online version of photoshop for free.

Honestly it works quite well given it does miss some features. There are ads on the side that is annoying at first, but you get used to it. However I was able to work pretty well in it for some pretty detailed racing graphics.

Worth a check, but If you are looking for the full Adobe benefits, it definitely lacks.

All the best!

(11-02-2023, 02:46 PM)MJbounds21 Wrote: It's not technically photoshop, but I used to use Photopea.com a while back, when doing some graphic design work. It is an online version of photoshop for free.

Honestly it works quite well given it does miss some features. There are ads on the side that is annoying at first, but you get used to it. However I was able to work pretty well in it for some pretty detailed racing graphics.

Worth a check, but If you are looking for the full Adobe benefits, it definitely lacks.

All the best!

Thanks I'll bookmark that !