arrow_upward
Request Candy Gisela / Mejia
I'm looking for videos or rare pictures of former nude model, Candy Gisela, originally named Candy Mejia. She started as a nude model working at a nudist resort in Palm Springs, California (Terra Cotta Inn). She quickly evolved into a full glamour model. By the end of her adult career she became more and more risque. She began to do some lesbian and touching videos which she posted to her public Yahoo Group. You'd think this content would be easy to find, but her adult modeling career was from 2002-2005...So a lot of her stuff has disappeared, including archives of the yahoo groups. I've scoured the internet up and down, but have only found a handful of the same pictures. My only hope is that somebody who has been collecting content for a long time has some stuff of hers saved, or maybe knows of some resources that they can use to find stuff more effectively than me.

Her internet personalities consist of Candy Gisela, Candy Mejia, "yummycandy", "yummycandygisela", "footiliciouscandy" (she did some foot fetish stuff near the end), and some other obscure names that she used solely for her yahoo groups, but are unknown to me.

I can offer more details about her if needed, but there is a lot of documentation out there in text on who she was, which I found directly by searching on google. I've already done a lot of searching, so this is more of a last ditch effort or a call for help because I've come up dry.

Here are some pictures of her:

[Image: 4c76362210d4376ed2401a77056abf00.jpg]
[Image: 336116879.jpg]
[Image: 253598779.jpg]
[Image: 679988578.jpg]

Thanks in advance for ANY help anyone can provide!

[+] 1 user Likes RealLifeFullName's post