Hi all, looking for:

Cat pisciotta from starky set but I think he stole from statewins

[Image: IMG-4465.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4466.jpg]

Looks like an good set please post

[+] 1 user Likes oklopi's post
numpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

[+] 1 user Likes 2341888eed's post
You mean the Cat Pisciotta (@catpisciotta) from Tik Tok with 75K followers. Or the Cat Pisciotta (@cat.pisciotta) from Insta with 8K followers? Trick question: they're the same person...

I'm not seeing anything about this person, other than they keep posting on TT as little as 7 hours ago. Her Insta is private, which isn't the case for her TT, which is kind of odd.

However, I'm not seeing anything about this person being on Starkylol's list, either. I would guess that a girl that hot getting added to the Starkylol packs across the various sites still selling that pack would draw a *lot* more hullabaloo in the provinces by now. Unless this is as fresh as they come, I'm guessing it's someone else claiming to have Starkylol sets that Starkylol may not know about. It's almost like that tag is being used to bring visual name recognition to redirect suckers to adspam.

[+] 1 user Likes cMBdUcgQw7Q2msl's post
Peep the VSCO 

RE: Cat pisciotta StateWins/starky.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Cat pisciotta StateWins/starky.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

(21-06-2023, 11:28 AM)cMBdUcgQw7Q2msl Wrote: You mean the Cat Pisciotta (@catpisciotta) from Tik Tok with 75K followers. Or the Cat Pisciotta (@cat.pisciotta) from Insta with 8K followers? Trick question: they're the same person...

I'm not seeing anything about this person, other than they keep posting on TT as little as 7 hours ago. Her Insta is private, which isn't the case for her TT, which is kind of odd.

However, I'm not seeing anything about this person being on Starkylol's list, either. I would guess that a girl that hot getting added to the Starkylol packs across the various sites still selling that pack would draw a *lot* more hullabaloo in the provinces by now. Unless this is as fresh as they come, I'm guessing it's someone else claiming to have Starkylol sets that Starkylol may not know about. It's almost like that tag is being used to bring visual name recognition to redirect suckers to adspam.

I wish I knew for sure but I pulled the images above from his telagram. So not sure if he has proof or not of actually having her leaked. Will try to do some research

[+] 3 users Like Sweet9999's post
Any update on this?

[+] 4 users Like rtrt11's post
God she’s incredible, really hope this is real

[+] 3 users Like sdstealth's post
(21-06-2023, 04:37 PM)Sweet9999 Wrote:
(21-06-2023, 11:28 AM)cMBdUcgQw7Q2msl Wrote: You mean the Cat Pisciotta (@catpisciotta) from Tik Tok with 75K followers. Or the Cat Pisciotta (@cat.pisciotta) from Insta with 8K followers? Trick question: they're the same person...

I wish I knew for sure but I pulled the images above from his telagram. So not sure if he has proof or not of actually having her leaked. Will try to do some research

Any progress on getting info on this? Spam or legit? What's the link to his tele?

[+] 2 users Like sdstealth's post
Starky is going to prison… so unless someone grabbed this a few weeks ago it is gone

[+] 3 users Like rtrt11's post
It may have been bs anyways. It just was a preview pic that could have been pulled from her TikTok..

Scammer so I wouldn’t doubt it

[+] 1 user Likes Sweet9999's post
(20-07-2023, 10:21 AM)rtrt11 Wrote: Starky is going to prison… so unless someone grabbed this a few weeks ago it is gone

why what did he do?

[+] 1 user Likes gggggunit's post
the video of her with the starky watermark seems to be sent over snap and it's unlike any of her TikToks. She most likely got leaked and there's a good chance that her set made it out there

[+] 1 user Likes theguo's post
As time goes on and more things occur, it's looking like this may be real. I cannot 100% confirm yet, but I'll keep looking.

[+] 4 users Like cMBdUcgQw7Q2msl's post
Update? Id like to get this if possible

[+] 2 users Like Ian Ebert's post
massive bump

Any update on this?

[+] 1 user Likes Johnnb1993's post
Sadly no, I left his telegram (at least for now) so I’m not keeping up with it

any updates on this? some even newer starky content than this set started going around so if this was actually real then someone must have it

[+] 1 user Likes theguo's post