arrow_upward
Request Does anyone have candidbully aka the scammer a full rip of his telegram channel?
Besides the one posted recently does anyone have his almost complete sets? I paid him the money and before I was hesitant cause a lot of these send money for access are scammers so less than 10 minutes in he removes me cause I simply asked questions that weren't even rude. Cause as soon as i got in it already asked for more money to see the grope, busted etc ones when he should have made that known before people pay.  So even after kicking me out he said I would have to pay more for reacess. Anyway looks like I have a new marked person who i shall track. Everyone that has failed to listened to me has been found, their families found and lives ruined. haha even made 1 want attempt suicide and another flee the country so cause he wants to take my money I shall mark him as one of my objectives  of revenge lmfao.

Does anyone have candidbully aka the scammer a full rip of his telegram channel?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Does anyone have candidbully aka the scammer a full rip of his telegram channel?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Does anyone have candidbully aka the scammer a full rip of his telegram channel?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Does anyone have candidbully aka the scammer a full rip of his telegram channel?.

Registered Members Only

Hi, Did you get some of his stuff?

(30-01-2023, 10:14 AM)Sandra Wrote: Hi, Did you get some of his stuff?

look at my new post

look at my new post
[/quote]

thread seemed to have disappeared.

can you please repost? or post mega link here?

thank you very much

I have vids the this

Thanks bro!

thanks savior

Bro I don't even get why he does this scamming shit anyways don't make any sense he don't lose anything by actually giving up this content

Thanks man, should be great.

looking for link

Thanks for vids.

qwertyuiopqa

thanks for the vids

thanks bro!

Cant believe he's a scammer. I was just about to buy some from him.

Thank you man!

dadwadsadadad

good lookin

thanks bro!