arrow_upward
Request Fake ID websites?
FAKE ID WEBSITE RECOMMENDATIONS. I BOUGHT ONE FOR AROUND $100 AND IT WAS PRETTY MEDIOCRE. IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GOOD ONES PLEASE LINK THEM. TRYING TO GET THE BEST QUALITY 

IF THIS ISN'T ALLOW TO POST PLEASE DELETE

[+] 1 user Likes megagod's post
Bogusbraxtor.com

My two oldest boys each got a  fake ID when they left for college. 2 year gap between them and to this day, neither has had any problem using them. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you even get a duplicate copy with each order. $100 each but if you order a certain amount at once, you get discount.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

(03-05-2022, 06:38 PM)usernumber21 Wrote: Bogusbraxtor.com

My two oldest boys each got a  fake ID when they left for college. 2 year gap between them and to this day, neither has had any problem using them. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you even get a duplicate copy with each order. $100 each but if you order a certain amount at once, you get discount.

BTW THAT WEBSITE IS A FAKE. THERE'S A REAL ONE AND THE .COM IS FAKE.

[+] 1 user Likes megagod's post
(05-06-2022, 08:12 AM)megagod Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 06:38 PM)usernumber21 Wrote: Bogusbraxtor.com

BTW THAT WEBSITE IS A FAKE. THERE'S A REAL ONE AND THE .COM IS FAKE.

Good to know. They got their IDs with no problems but it was a while back.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.