arrow_upward
Request I have 15 working snap usernames and passwords. Can anyone get in?
Like the title says, I have working username and passwords to 15 Snapchat accounts but get the SUS login prompt.

Can anyone actually get in past the 2FA or SUS login?

Send me a PM!

[+] 1 user Likes warhawk10588's post
NGL ur gunna get scammed

Also interested. DM me too

How’d you get the working snaps and stuff??

Look up the person on intelius and grab all relevant emails addresses associated with them. Take those to leakpeek and try and find the leaked passwords. You'd be surprised how many people use the same passwords for everything. Also try and use the first part of their email address as the username within leakpeek.

Try those passwords on Snapchat and see if you get the SUS login prompt saying something like "This login seems suspicious....". Then you know that it's a working password.

Still need someone who can bypass those sus login screens though.

Unfortunately WarHawk. Nothing can be done. This question is the most popular question on LeakedBB. Either people don’t want to give out the secret formula or there really is no method. I have search the dark web/deep web and found nothing on this topic, searched Reddit, and asked around nothing. Just people trying to scam and also be careful feds are on this platform looking to take hackers/leakers.

I have a method that works. msg me if you need help. Not a scammer, willing to prove

In a similar boat. Message me on tele @notme22273 if you’re willing to help

2FA no one can get around.

Sus I can get around 100% of those. DM me.