arrow_upward
Request My cousin passed away and somebody is posting on his facebook account as him.
My cousin passed away and somebody is posting on his facebook account as him is there anybody that can help me recover access to his facebook account or email linked to that account? he is using a yahoo email. 
the email he is using is: [email protected] and it does have multi factor enabled linked to his old phone number. 
Please let me know if you can help.

You need to submit a request to remove the deceased person's FB directly to the company. It's going to be nearly impossible to brute force the account or hack it in any way.

[+] 1 user Likes Pilsner45's post
(20-01-2023, 04:05 AM)Pilsner45 Wrote: You need to submit a request to remove the deceased person's FB directly to the company. It's going to be nearly impossible to brute force the account or hack it in any way.
We already submitted a request to facebook but have yet to hear anything back from them.

RE: My cousin passed away and somebody is posting on his facebook account as him..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: My cousin passed away and somebody is posting on his facebook account as him..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

The easiest way will be with a death certificate, if you can get your hands on that. Good luck, sorry for your loss.

You can request help on Facebook one more time may be second if they reply late, thier support very busy and late now