arrow_upward
Request Of Posters To This Forum
If you are posting from Statewinz... Please include the STATE the or country the person is from in the MegaNz folder or zip file.

It's annoying to have 5 different girls named 'Abby' or 'Jenny' downloaded into your drive and having all of those files place into the same folder.

It's just way better for organization. I wish I could post this in a thread where more people will see it because as this forum grows it will only get messier if the folders aren't better named to be organized.

Or you could just name it properly when you download it ?
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

(29-05-2022, 09:00 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: Or you could just name it properly when you download it ?

Maybe I didn't explain myself well...

But you can't really name anything properly when downloading because you can't know what to label the folder when the state isn't also included. The statewinz website has a 3 things to deal with same names and organization:

1. name
2. state
3. and sometimes also a collection tag.

When things are posted here, they are only given a name. If you want to properly organize something, you have to go to the statewinz website and they don't have a working search feature. To keep organization well, the best/fastest thing is to place the organizational markers into the first step: the folder to be downloaded.