arrow_upward
Rewatching the same things on Netflix
Do you ever find yourself watching the same movies or tv shows over and over again while there are countless other thing to watch? Every time I look for something new to watch, I just constantly end up going back to the same old shows I watched already.

[+] 1 user Likes Johhnydi's post
Some things are definitely worth re watching - I always miss things first time

I usually wait a bit to re watch something. However, it is really interesting to re watch some series in order to catch all the details and the easter eggs. Some shows are just too good!

I honestly can't help but rewatching shows. Not even necessarily on Netflix. Dvd's and whatnot too.

if its good... why not?

I have watched Shameless on Netflix probably 3 times already every episode.

Same here with Dark and The Punisher

[+] 1 user Likes carter9's post
If you like the show, why not? Just give it sometimes before watching to freshen up you memory a bit and it's good to go.

I have watched futurama more times than I would like to say.  But back when I first got Netflix I was watching cartoons that I saw when i was young TMNT 2003, Jackie Chan Aventures, Pokemon.  I like to see how they have aged plus there is some adult humor in most kid movies so that the parents are not totally bored when watching the film or show.

Yeah, I have seen friends on netflix so many times. Finish last episode and then immediately start over from the beginning again!

All the time, I end up re watching Altered Carbon Season 1 and if I felt like laughing some random episodes of FRIENDS