arrow_upward
Rick and Morty new episode link here and discussion!
Episode link:

Rick and Morty new episode link here and discussion!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Rick and Morty new episode link here and discussion!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

What did you guys think? I'm pretty sure this episode had a bunch of the writers' fetishes
plot revolves around morty finding a horse onahole Sick Sick Sick

[+] 3 users Like dededed's post
new episodes was decent nog good or bad it was decent for ricky and morty but if u compare to anything its still better than most of the adult swim.

Rick and Morty quality has gone down from the earlier seasons imo

It’s so funny I love it!!

I accidentally watched the episode (7?) they leaked. There was a reference to the incest baby. ANyone else rewatching to make sure they don't miss anything?

I think its pretty sweet

I kinda feel like the creators or maybe the writers don't care or putting in as much effort as before sense they are already locked in for more seasons. The episode didnt have the same feel as the previous seasons. It wasn't bad but at the end I was left saying that was random even for them.

Yeah this recent episode seemed not great. previous seasons had better writing/ world building.

Had a lot of fun again!

saw an interesting theory that the morty from this timeline turns out to be evil eyepatch morty

I mean ive been impressed with rick and morty this season so far, but that saysmore about how bad last season was than anything else tbh

I feel like this season (and last season) are a step below the first couple

I still have been sleeping on this show apparently.

Maybe rm have dealt a fatal blow to orginality, but its still rm. With that said the episode was entertaining.

Personally I've hated every second of season 5 that I've seen so far.