arrow_upward
Ripped Off
So I may have mentioned it before but I like Pokémon and Pokémon cards. And of course Mcdonald's was doing their 25th anniversary promotion giving out Pokémon cards with every happy meal. So as an adult capable of making my own decisions, I bought happy meals. Of course I wasn't gonna waste food so I got the meals with food I wanted. 6 nuggets and two fries. Last time I asked if they were still doing it and the lady told me through the 8th. So I got them today one last time. Turns out that was incorrect and they actually stopped today. It's some twister thing. But that's not the worst part.

The girl totally messed up my order and gave me 4 pieces and only one fries. I was actually eating like a child. I mean the card thing kinda sucks sure but damn dude how do you mess up the orders that bad. She even made sure to ask me if I wanted the 6 piece and still have me the four pieces. So I basically spent too much money for kid food all for a toy I didn't want. So that was a disappointment. O. The bright side I did pull the 50 dollar holo Pikachu so that's pretty hype. I just wanted a squirtle so I'd have all the kanto starters. Oh well, better luck next time

[+] 1 user Likes hnrblack's post
That's stupid af sorry to hear that . Confused glad you got a good pull though!

[+] 2 users Like Siouma's post