arrow_upward
Rockstar Games
Anyone else feel like they're lacking in communication with people for GTA and RDO? I get the pandemic might've affected operations but other companies do just fine releasing things for their communities. Also kinda sucks how they're deviating from single player story which is what they're so good at for GTA online for next gen, but I guess it makes them enough money

GTA is their money maker, RDO is basically screwed over since they can't really introduce new things in an old timey setting.

Their "ban waves" are terrible too, people easily buy cheap copies of GTA V and just start hacking again.

I still cant get over the jebait they pulled with the GTA 5 rerelease

GTA online makes them sooooo much money still. Honestly would not be surprised if the wait for another GTA is even longer.

I hope not, I can barely wait for GTA 6 I hope it won't be another 2 years or something like that. I can make till 2021 but damn 2022 seems like thats so far away...

I gave up on RDO, huge let down for what it could of been

They still making good offline game but, they are terrible with the online mechanics

they sold over 135 Million copy of that game and there will be more when PS5 comes out, so I think they will keep going with that game

I'll forever be a fan cause of their single player experiences, however everything else is a big yikes from me.