arrow_upward
Ronaldo returns to The Theatre of Dreams
Manchester United is the most popular football team in the world, which became dominant in the 90s and 20s under Sir Alex Ferguson, the team has lost it mojo and has been mismanaged for more than a decade but now with a very formidable team of young players like Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho and exceptional players like Bruno, varane and Paul Pogba, last season United finish second in the league and lost the European League final in penalty shootout after dominating the game and creating more chances but will they return of Cristiano Ronaldo the greatest goal scorer to ever Grace the world. Can Cristiano Ronaldo take Manchester United back to it glory days

The king is back for sure. Don't understand why people hate him..

People just likes to hate on him and some how belittle him especially with the "he is to old" he is not the same player he is in 2009" i mean he fuck Cristiano Ronaldo the greatest players to ever exist. I think people hate Ronaldo for many reasons and i re joined the most popular club in the world Manchester United which have alot of haters, the hate he is having was bound to happen

i'm so glad to see ronaldo in OT... i can't understand why people hate him...

he will be their burden already the team is workign aroudn him but really he is too old for that amoutn of attention now. man u need more

He's been a great addition so far

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick