arrow_upward

SIMP STARR ACCOUNT GOT DELETED

TO ADMIN AND MODERATORS Hello this is simp starr just wanted to get back my account

Any idea how to retrieve it , lost password is not even working it says account is not on registered or something

• tuneComments: 4(Click to expand)
    Are you the dude who was constantly posting zips? If so, I'm sure that's why you got shitcanned.
    Either post Mega's or GTFO. While I personally appreciate your efforts, the unknown content of a zip file is very dangerous to the average retard on a computer.
    Zips can contain viruses within executables, .bat files, harmful .html links etc. Not everyone knows to run antivirus, malwarebytes, ccleaner and a VPN.
    My suggestion (and I'm not a mod, I'm just a dude) is to create another account and don't post those fucking zips my man.
    that was taken care of on my new posts i removed the zip files on mega links and i've reached out on that matter to the admin and so far to all members there is no single one to report any viruses on my posts
    The issue is fixed for now thank you! and I appreciate the insight ill be reuploading the mega links unzipped on my previous posts but it will take a little while

[Image: Sj1ca.gif]
    ╔═════════════════════╗

SimpStarr ™ 2022
    Telegram : @LBBSimp

╚═════════════════════╝
    [Image: giphy.webp]

So it seems again I cannot access my account while im preparing new posts i was forced to log out and cannot log in again it says that username is already used and cannot change password it says invalid email. Hoping Admin or Moderators can reach me through this thread to fix my account. Thanks.

About Us

Welcome to LeakedBB! We are a community that suits everyone. Meet new friends, find tons of leaks, share resources, learn many new things, check our awesome custom features and participate in discussions!