arrow_upward
SImple Programming Tutorials
Would anyone here be interested in some basic programming tutorials? I have a pretty wide breadth of programming knowledge so was looking for feedback for what people would be interested in.

[+] 1 user Likes deepep's post
sure! im looking to learn sql and python, if you have any of that please kindly do share

Yes that would be awesome, would like to know sql and java script

(21-04-2020, 01:03 PM)deepep Wrote: Would anyone here be interested in some basic programming tutorials? I have a pretty wide breadth of programming knowledge so was looking for feedback for what people would be interested in.

I'd like to brush up my JS skills and learn some Ruby if possible

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

RE: SImple Programming Tutorials.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: SImple Programming Tutorials.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If I find it for free I will share it for free Smile

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

I am not ignoring! I have a lot to get through and will reply as soon as I can!

What do you have experience in?  I'm always open to widening my knowledge on this topic

tutorials always great, maybe web dev?

thanks for offering. What sort of format would you present these tutorials in - just posts on the forum, videos, etc..?

Did you ever start this? would be nice

I recommend starting with simple codes that others wrote, then google search

By the way, if it is a well established programming software , they have good help menus and step by step tutorials built. Check that out for sure.

Python please

Use freetutorials[dot]us and tutnetflix[dot]com

u can find a lot of them on stackoverflow

weird place to ask but respec the hustle

quedo atento po si hay más info

Yes,i'm also interested in html,css,java script stuff.

I'm interested in python

yep, mostly python

there are a lot of free resources online through like udemy that are really good

I would have been if i didnt have newborn twins at home. they suck the life and energy right out of me. dont even have time to watch tv because all i want to do is sleep.

thanks for sharing