arrow_upward
SPYING
Some body know or can recommend program for phone android and apple for spy full, can look location, see all message, contact book, can wathc and open all chat messengers, watch the points where the person was during the day, open cam and look in real time whats going on around and can use microhpone, can record this on my phone or send on server somthing like that
Maybe some know program like that

Um I would say that those are violation of personal space and it's quite dangerous

????????????????????????

Lol this is ridiculous, kinda creepy and definitely illegal...

OMG I dont ask about legal or not legal, dangerous or not, need this application

i tried making keyloggers before, never anything like that. The only thing i can think of for that is a parent restriction app but that requires authentication to install :/

Dose not metter, about the name, it possible for creat apps like thisl, what you mean need requires authentication to install?

If you need to ask others about things like that, you are not a person that should have access to tools like this in the first place.

Elcomsoft
Cellebrite
OxygenDetective

or simply having a persons Icloud pass

or simply having a persons Icloud pass

yeah if you manage to find something that can do what you ask, that's pretty much serious illegal stuff there. Stay away from these kind of temptations dude, refrain from spying people that you know or don't know. That's toxic attitude. I don't even know how this thread got accepted

Actually, I think I'm going to report you in some way, this is ridiculous and I don't see any legal or moral purpose for which you would need any application like this, plus the feeling i get from you is that you need things done immediately and want it the easy way. Screw this.