arrow_upward
Samsung s5 vs iphone 5s
Im thingking of buying my kid a phone, i just want a phone that could handle basic stuff like browsing and messaging apps i dont really want him to play to much mobile game or even watching to much youtube and stuff on mobile, i prefer for him to do that stuff on pc

When i was looking for cheap phone online i found a 75usd samsung s5 and a 80usd iphone 5s
while i think samsung phone before s8 is not that good, im not sure how old iphone work in 2020 im afraid there are some essential stuff that doesnt work because its not supported anymore because at least i can flash samsung s5 with custom rom

Or should i just get a cheap xiaomi phone, i think i can get a new 2/16 model for 85usd

[+] 1 user Likes tulalit's post
samsung imo

definetly ios for security

[+] 1 user Likes bumocheese's post
go with the iphone imo

While i think ios security is as crappy as android, but will old ios still work fine in 2020?

Iphone all the way

you should try xiaomi, you get so much for so little money

iphone for imessage!
old ios for basic stuff would be fine.
One concern for older phones is the condition of the battery. -I’d keep this in mind and look for something that had its replaced more recently. Gluck

I’d say IPhone all the way. Everyone’s got one so it’s the easiest move for someone getting their first phone

I love my Samsung and I would recommend an Iphone.  You will be able to control it a bit more on the parental end.

The new samsung is looking good, might switch from apple but it depends on how I like ios 14

Iphone deffenity, security and the ability to restric content on his phone.

I really like my Samsung so I would say Samsung.

Probably the iPhone 5s because of the processor

iphone anyday

iphone 5s fs