arrow_upward
Scotland Independence Vote Thanks to Brexit?
any thoughts on the Scottish parliament holding a new independence referendum?

what's the point of another try at independence? will Brexit actually convince the Scots to leave the UK?

Scotland voted against Brexit. Will just depend on how many people who voted against it see brexit for the UK going badly

I cant see anyway Westminster will allow it.

EU has benefitted scotland and london looks like its gonan happen

doubt it will happen anytime soon. Hasn't Scotland been trying to secede from the UK for like its entire history lol

sofaspud Wrote:any thoughts on the Scottish parliament holding a new independence referendum?

what's the point of another try at independence? will Brexit actually convince the Scots to leave the UK?
Thhere shouldnt be. There was a vote in 2014.

It will get worse before it gets better

Maybe they will just all forget about it after celebrating with drinks for all once it happens

I do believe it more likely to succeed this time due to Brexit. Scotland doesn't like England and they like the EU so that might convince enough Scots to vote for FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOM.

I went to Scotland this Christmas and notice that a lot of the people like to separate Scotland from the UK, so I guess that a referendum to exit from UK and go to the EU is very possible.

Independence vote within the next few years so we will see