arrow_upward
Sex Dolls
Long gone are the plastic blow up sex dolls. The advances in silicone and soft plastic (TPE) manufacturing and introduction of sensors that induce moaning upon stimulation and goosebumps, sex dolls are getting closer to being like the real deal. Would you consider making the jump from a jerk off aid like a flashlight to a custom full body sex doll? I've never seen one in person but the pictures look amazingly real. I think I might have an issue with the full loyalty just laying there and not having the responsiveness. It might make me snap out of the fantasy and make it difficult to suspend disbelief. I don't know, maybe I'd like it!

If i make enough money and never get a long term girlfriend then yea Sad

[+] 1 user Likes tucanmo's post
They seem a bit creepy tbh. Like a hot corpse or something

[+] 1 user Likes Jill Jones's post
Really creepy but you do you bro

A full body one would be a bit creepy I think, probably a torso doll or something would feel less strange and still take care of business

I'm gonna have to go with Adam Carolla on this one, if you're jerking off just use your hand because its pointless to try to simulate sex as it won't ever match the real thing.

I wouldn't want a guest to discover it. It's one thing for someone to recognize a toy, it's another thing for someone to see a doll.

do you put it in the microwave to heat it up. It seems too much of a hassle to follow through.