arrow_upward
Share your wisdom!
Hey all, new here, I always like listening to peoples stories and learning from them. Feel free to share any bits of wisdom you may have learned during your life. Have fun!

I wish I was a wise person

brush the gumline, not just the teeth Tongue

great recommendation about the gum line.

If a hobby is no longer enjoyable to you it is no longer a hobby you should partake in regardless of how much time or money you have spent on it.

Life is short, don't take it too seriously

Girls are just as horny as guys, and a lot of times, more horny than guys. But they've been taught that the social games and female pecking order are much more important than getting with the right guy. They've also been taught that a guy should give them emotional highs in order for the guy to be eligible to sleep with them. When you combine these, women will reject the right guy in public, to score social status points with the other girls, but will hook up with some old worthless fool that gave her an emotional high in secret. It's also why girls will quickly hook up with someone who is only gonna be in town that night or for a day or two than someone who is actually local.

All I know is that I know nothing.

Honestly, if you worked hard to get somewhere, don’t stop there. You didn’t work that hard to just stop where you’re at. Have to keep going until you achieve whatever goals you set for yourself

I’d say just be you and don’t pretend to be someone you’re not to just simply impress others

Buy some crypto!